Honda Odyssey Forum banner

161 - 180 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Contact fort bend gillman honda near rosenburg/richmond tx. Tell them the price you are looking for and done!
Tried them. Contacted them via the website and asked them to match a very generous quote. They ignored it and wanted me to come in. When I said I am busy this weekend, can you send me a full quote, they sent me a quote for $42K for an EX-L.

·
Registered
2021 Odyssey EX Platinum White Pearl/Beige
5 Posts
Trim: EX
Price Paid (base + destination): 30,950
Price Paid (out of the door): 31,149
Add-ons (if any): 0
Exterior Color: Platinum White Pearl
Interior Color: Beige
Date Purchased: 04/13/21
City: Columbia
State: MO

·
Registered
33 Posts
Went in tonight to buy a 2021 EX-L. $36,000 was my quoted best price after 2 weeks of emailing back and forth. I walked out with a 2022 for 36,519. $519 for a 1 year newer van. Granted, it's identical in every way to the 2021. But still, 1 year newer is 1 model year newer to me. They also matched my online hondacare 8/120/0deductible price I found online, $1400. And are installing the factory hitch for $400 total. First new Honda I've bought since 1993. Only bought 2-3 year old used until now. Went to buy a 2018 EX-L with 35K on it, wouldn't take a penny less than $28K with 90 day warranty. With a 5 year warranty, and hitch, $30.5K. So I decided to just go for a brand new one. I'm covered for 8 years. And they threw in some type of 7 year dent/tire/keyfob/something else I forget, warranty thing. Didn't add anything on after the fact. Just having the ability to have any dings or dents fixed for seven years might be nice.

Went in for black or dark grey, walked out with the Silver/mocha. Beautiful combination.

I traded in my beloved, but dying fast 2006 EX-L. Just had too many things leaking and creaking to keep spending money on her.

They said it was the first 2022 sold, they only had 4, and still had 25+ 2021's sitting there.

Now I have to study the owners manual. I can't comprehend all the techno-wizardy this thing has. I'm on page 10 and already blown away.
could you message me the dealer name in columbus please? Also what is your out the door price?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tried them. Contacted them via the website and asked them to match a very generous quote. They ignored it and wanted me to come in. When I said I am busy this weekend, can you send me a full quote, they sent me a quote for $42K for an EX-L.
I told them I had multiple offers for $38k and was looking for $37,000 without incentives. And in truth the going rate 2 months ago for a 2021 new exl trim was $38.5-39k plus ttl etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi All,

New to car buying and honda family. If the truecar webstie shows a true price for a new car, how far is that true? What additional fees will be added ? What is a good out the door price for 2021 honda odyssey exl ? Any color is fine.

Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

New to car buying and honda family. If the truecar webstie shows a true price for a new car, how far is that true? What additional fees will be added ? What is a good out the door price for 2021 honda odyssey exl ? Any color is fine.

Thank you
No need to ask us, just scroll up :) Someone paid $37K OTD. That's a good price. Which means, $35K for the van + delivery fee, and rest is taxes and title.

When I bought my 2018 CRV, I used Truecar as a starting point. I reached out to one dealer and they beat it by $1000. I went there and signed.

Also, I am not sure what is going on, but stock seems kind of low for the Odysseys (atleast in Houston).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trim: 2021 EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): $34,560
Price Paid (out of the door): $36,980
Add-ons (if any): Katu 1 Yr, Mud Flaps, Wheel Locks, $500 Total After Costco Discount
Exterior Color: Pearl White
Interior Color: Black
Date Purchased: 4/19/21
State: MD

Utilized Costco Auto Program Pricing & Honda Loyalty $1,000.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Add-ons (if any): Katu 1 Yr, Mud Flaps, Wheel Locks, $500 Total After Costco Discount

With the Costco auto program, was the whole process done over the internet? Or did you have to go into the dealership for financing (if you financed)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
With the Costco auto program, was the whole process done over the internet? Or did you have to go into the dealership for financing (if you financed)?
I had a trade in and also wanted to finance through Honda so I went into the dealership. That said, they did send me the pricing over email prior to heading in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I live in Columbus OH. Could you please send me the contact information of the dealer /sales person please?
TheDude007 said:

Trim: EX-L (2021)
Price Paid (base + destination): $34,624 (includes Loyalty incentive:$1000)
Price Paid (out of the door): $37,795
Add-ons (if any): $250 - Splash guard and all weather mats.
Exterior Color: Modern Steel Metallic
Date Purchased: 3/2/2021
City: Columbus
State: OH
Offer: 0% for 48 months
Honda Care: $1435 + Tax (additional to above quoted price)

thanks
Can anyone please send me the Columbus dealer information?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trim: 2021 Touring
Price Paid (base + destination): $44,700
Price Paid (out of the door): $39,000
Add-ons (if any): Chrome Roof Bars
Interior Color: Tan
Date Purchased: 4/20/2021
State: MS

·
Registered
33 Posts
Trim: 2021 Touring
Price Paid (base + destination): $44,700
Price Paid (out of the door): $39,000
Add-ons (if any): Chrome Roof Bars
Interior Color: Tan
Date Purchased: 4/20/2021
State: MS
Did you have trade in or incentive? Is the $39000 including taxes and other fees?

·
Registered
33 Posts

Could you message me how Costco auto program worked for you ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trim: EX-L
Price Paid (base + destination): $35,350
Price Paid (out of the door): $39297

Add-ons (if any): Accessories (wheel locks, all weather mats, tray for trunk, & protective coating for high use areas)
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black leather
Date Purchased: 04/21/21
City: Roseville
State: Ca

·
Registered
155 Posts
I didn’t have a trade but I got a discount for being a repeat Honda owner. The $39k included fees but not the $1900 sales tax.
Then you didn't pay $39,000 Out the Door.
Out the Door is everything you paid so that would assume $40,900 OTD. $39,000 + $1,900 = $40,900. No document or registration fees?

161 - 180 of 213 Posts